Friday, September 29, 2006

Random Ramblings...

Two school shootings this week. One on Wednesday in Colorado. Another today in New Mexico. A student brought a .32ACP handgun to my old high school today in his car trunk (I live in a usually quiet small town, so this is unusual). A school is one of the few places virtually guaranteed to be gunless, except for a few police officers. Unless you are in Israel...

What is it with the jackasses and their cars with speakers blasting obscene music for all to hear? I am fully supportive of your right to listen to your noise pollution in your own home and car, so long as I do not hear it. So turn it down, dammit! I don't want to hear the F-bomb and G-D every time I turn around.

I ordered a set of those Tech-SIGHTS for my 10/22. Report to follow soon as I get them.

I should have been born into a rich family. I want an AR-15, a Garand, and M-14, and an AK very badly...plus something in .50BMG, a Saiga-12 Tromix, an HK G-3, HK G-36, FAL, a couple of 1911's, an occasional Glock, maybe a SIG or two, some HK's, and let's not forget a Cessna Caravan...Might, might be able to get the Garand soon...- It is not a manner of money now, it is parent's willingness (although I am 18, I still live under their roof). Mom just does not understand the thing about the rarity of the Garand driving up prices- I want to get one or maybe even two from CMP right now, before they run out. Garands elsewhere cost $800 and up...

1 Comments:

Blogger art dork said...

When I win the lottery I will buy them for you lol... And I am so going to teach in Isreal... Could you see me doin that? I could.. Lol...

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home